Date Posted: 06/27/12
Closing Date: 07/06/12
Job Title: Administrative Assistant/Dispatcher - Support Services
1. Dispatching work orders to members of maintenance team which includes assigning and
2. Purchasing which includes researching item, price comparison, and communication with vendor,
submitting PO requests, following PO procedures, tracking request until closed, and filing of
documents related to work orders.
3. Data Entry which includes inputting all work orders into Corrigo and tracking all receipts
inputting into GENet and Corrigo with proper codes for allocation.
4. Phones; answering phones, returning calls. Repairing and assigning cell phones to Maintenance
5. Set up Corrigo program with new properties, new employees, preventative maintenance and
training new employees.
6. Filing and faxing.
7. Other duties as assigned.
Job Qualifications: High school diploma or general education degree (GED); one or more years of computer experience with
knowledge of Excel, Word, and Office. One or more years experience related to dispatching or
equivalent combination of education and experience.
Hours: Full Time
Salary: $10.00 - $10.90 per hour depending on experience
Benefits: Paid Time Off. Short Term Disability. Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance. 401k Retirement Savings Plan. Flexible Spending Accounts. Free Basic Life Insurance. Additional Life Insurance. Supplemental Insurance through Aflac including Accident, Cancer, Disability, etc. Sabbatical Leave. Employee Assistance Program. Tuition Reimbursement. Home Buying Assistance. Discounted Rates on Auto & Home Insurance. Wellness Incentive Program.
Apply: Apply ONLINE or DOWNLOAD application and submit with résumé to:
1331 Hermosa Avenue
Grand Junction, CO 81506
Must pass mandatory background check.