Date Posted: 06/24/12
Closing Date: 07/08/12
Job Title: Senior Life Options Sales and Outreach Coordinator
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Employee must have regular attendance/punctuality, be able to cooperate with others, and be completely honest. Other assigned duties include:
1. Perform duties as main Cottages of Hilltop Sales Representative including tours (including evening and weekends), maintaining database, prospect follow-up, qualifying prospects and lease signing.
2. Provide input for the overall direction and philosophy for the Cottages Community and marketing.
3. Work with Cottages facility manager to assure units are clean, safe and presentable.
4. Act as Cottage’s Residents Liaison.
5. Senior Life Options Outreach including presentations and developing referral sources.
6. Coordinate and attend open houses, trade shows and other promotional events.
7. Represent Senior Life Options with community partners and referring agencies.
8. Provide sales assistance and back-up for sales team at The Commons and The Fountains.
9. Attend Sales Staff Meetings.
10. Other duties as assigned.
Job Qualifications: Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Advertising, or Communications; 3 years experience in real estate sales, leasing manager, or experience selling to seniors; knowledge of intermediate to advanced math principals; outgoing and enthusiastic personality; experience with customer service; and intermediate to advanced computer skills. Or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Hours: Full-Time; hours will vary based on the needs of the program (may include evenings and weekends)
Salary: $13.50-$14.72 per hour (depending on education and experience)
Benefits: Paid Time Off. Short Term Disability. Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance. 401k Retirement Savings Plan. Flexible Spending Accounts. Free Basic Life Insurance. Additional Life Insurance. Supplemental Insurance through Aflac including Accident, Cancer, Disability, etc. Sabbatical Leave. Employee Assistance Program. Tuition Reimbursement. Home Buying Assistance. Discounted Rates on Auto & Home Insurance. Wellness Incentive Program.
Apply: Apply ONLINE or DOWNLOAD application and submit with résumé to:
Human Resources - Hilltop
1331 Hermosa Avenue
Grand Junction, CO 81506
Must pass mandatory background check.