In a Nutshell
Ensuring healthy women and children by providing access to quality healthcare insurance.
- Serves 47% of all pregnant women in Mesa County
- Assists in finding a physician and setting up prenatal appointments
- Provides information on nutrition, growth and development, and healthy choices during pregnancy
- Provides information and referrals to community resources
- Provides application assistance and screening for Medicaid and CHP+ health care programs
- Provides temporary insurance cards when eligible
- Translation and transportation services for spanish-speaking women
- Baby & Me Tobacco-Free Program
Contact B4 Babies
B4 Babies & Beyond
Mesa County Community Services Building
510 29 1/2 Road
Grand Junction, CO 81504
Children's Health Care Programs (Birth through 18)
- Assists in filling out necessary paperwork
- Provides referrals to a family physician (if you do not currently have one)
- Provides information on community resources
- Provides temporary insurance when eligible
Health care coverage for families with children who do not have insurance, or for those who cannot afford what is offered by their employer.
- Well child check-ups
- Dental services
- Eye care
- Mental health
- Doctor visits
- Hospital services
No money needed at time of application
Our caring staff is available to help you!
Where's My Health Insurance?
Click here to see if your children are eligible. (Right-click to download.)