In a Nutshell
Ensuring healthy women and children by providing access to quality healthcare insurance.
- Provides application assistance and screening for Medicaid and CHP+ health care programs
- Provides temporary insurance cards when eligible
- Serves 47% of all pregnant women in Mesa County
- Assists in finding a physician and setting up prenatal appointments
- Provides information on nutrition, growth and development, and healthy choices during pregnancy
- Provides information and referrals to community resources
- Translation and transportation services for spanish-speaking women
- Baby & Me Tobacco-Free Program
Contact B4 Babies
B4 Babies & Beyond
Mesa County Community Services Building
510 29 1/2 Road
Grand Junction, CO 81504
Hilltop's B4 Babies helps provide access to prenatal and delivery care during your pregnancy.
- Assists in making your first appointment with a doctor or certified nurse midwife
- Provides information on nutrition, growth and development, and healthy lifestyles
- Provides information and referrals for community resources
- Provides a temporary care card, which covers OB visits, medications, lab tests and ultrasound
Your newborn will automatically receive one year of coverage (birth must be reported).
Elibility is determined by income guidelines, and family size and composition. If you think you may be over the income guidelines, please call anyway. You may have deductions that would allow you to qualify. There is no charge for our services. All services provided are confidential.
Where's My Health Insurance?
Click here to see if you are eligible. (Right-click to download.)